Make No Small Plans

Make No Small Plans - Burnham



Monday, December 15, 2008

Mom passed today

After 86 years and having survived the great depression, the loss of my dad , the difficulties of raising me as a single and older parent, my mother passed this life.

She had a stroke and for a week battled to survive until Dec. 2nd, my dad's birthday.

Since I am an only child, she is survived by myself, and my 2 adult daughters, Cassi Teague and Christina Overman.

Additionally she is survived by brothers Walter Franklin and EJ Franklin, and sisters Doris Franklin and Edith Winland.

She was preceded in death by her parents Ethan Allen and Icie May Franklin as well as her husband and my father, A.D. (Don) Overman, her oldest sister, Neva Walls, youngest brother, Herman Franklin, and twin sisters Lilly Lambert and Lillian Glascoe.

Services were at Tullahoma Funeral Home and graveside at Maplewood Cemetery.
Mobile: Gary Overman

No comments:

Blog Archive