Sunday, September 24, 2017
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Monday, September 18, 2017
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
I'm celebrating 7 months as a septic shock survivor. September is Sepsis Awareness Month . I am a blessed man thanks to God's Grace, fantastic care at Vanderbilt Medical Center, and the support and prayers of family, friends, co-workers, Lions, and even strangers who care.
Sepsis kills more than 210,000 Americans each year, equal to the population of Rochester, New York. Sepsis is a bloodstream infection that can start from something as simple as an insect bite or a bladder infection. It kills nearly a third of all people who develop it. Many of those who don't die from it are left with lifelong debilitation.
Learn more here: https://www.sepsis.org/life-after-sepsis/post-sepsis-syndrome/
Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.
Phone: +1 (931) 454-1576 x6576
Monday, September 4, 2017
Sunday, September 3, 2017
Saturday, September 2, 2017
- Tank finally in position
- 12 guage extended
- Bought amazing new filter for REST pod
- Decided to REALLY upgrade REST pod filter system
- Dancing lights in REST pod
- Took the REST tank for a little spin.
- Jamesy is ready to eat!
- I’m celebrating 7 months as a septic shock survivo...
- Last pic of the long weekend...
- I decided to go bigger scale...
- DIY - float tank design- my personal take on it 2
- DIY - float tank design- my personal take on it 1
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2011 (20)